4.1.2012

You remember союзмультфильм?

from Cinderella

Have you guys ever seen anything from Soyuzmultfilm? Because today I found some old cartoons from our closet and I realized all my favorite movies are done by Soyuzmultfilm. You know, Jungle Book and Cinderella. For example. I hate Disney versions of those because they suck compared to Soyuzmultfilm's versions. I mean they draw so much better and nicer.


I had to link this Russian version because I like these voices better than English voices. 

There's also stories about a girl who lives with her aunt and then she must pick up some flowers in the middle of the winter or she will lose her head. In the woods she meets all 12 months. Snow Queen (or Ice Queen?) is also awesome and I love it.



I also love that story which they tell on "12 months", that story about a Snow girl. Nutcracker is one of my favorites too. Ah. I wish all cartoons were drawn like that.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Peeps

Readers