28.1.2012

Missed me?

Well hello, it's me again. I know it has been a while but who cares? Because now I'm back! Clap your hands and bow. At the same time. I bet it looks stupid. Anyway, I thought I could tell you something interesting about my life. Hmm... Well, the exam week started again and I'm not really pleased with my tests so far. That means history and English. I hope I'll pass them.

Fuck I'm lazy.

What else... ah! I noticed that I have just one driving school lesson left! You know, those "studying lessons". But I have lots of those "real driving lesson things" left. But it's okay because I can't even drive yet. 


There you go. You had your "Renarede's life's interesting facts"-dose for today. 

Now go away and get your own interesting life!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Peeps

Readers